Tuesday, February 27, 2024

d'Alba

Came back to d'Alba for breakfast. 
I started with a Mocktail - this is called Starfish Island.  It has pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, mint and club soda.  Not too sweet or sugary, the club soda balance it off very well. 

Got the Alba Breakfast Plate - came with 2 eggs any style, I picked Sunny side up.  Side of bacon and veggie+potato.  It originally came with a gluten free muffin, but just can't fit it all in.  I swear the last time I was here, there were more potato than this.  But it worked.  

So basically, the restaurant is truly a great patio place.  Needless to say, beautiful weather leads to lots of people sitting outside.  Plus, the outdoor has a playground, and they also added game machines, I think I spot a skee ball over there.  So more kids are here for that.  The other thing I saw alot of, was the parents coming inside to order drinks.  There's a bar by the playground on the outside, but for some reason it wasn't opened.  So the parents kept coming inside to get drinks. 

The place does get busy, and they have a small parking.  They have parking across the street (where the fighter jet is) and also street parking.  Please check the signs before parking.

D'Alba
3715 Alba Rd
Houston, TX 77018
346-319-5790

 

No comments: