Thursday, April 11, 2024

Common Bond

Went back to Common Bond drive thru.
This is truly the first time drive thru instead of parking and then go in.

For some reason, there were no lines when I arrived.  So yippee for me. 

I got the Hibiscus Lemonade.  It's actually pretty nice, not overly sweet or zingy.  It's like a tamer version of Arnold Palmer.  Pretty nice on a hot day.

These little things are their Egg Bites.  These are bacon & gruyere and let me tell you, it's more like egg poppers.  It doesn't even take much for me to finish these.  

I always enjoy doing quick and easy drive thru.  I think this went well, the only complaint is the egg bites are too small.  Otherwise, the whole combo is nice for an errand morning.

Common Bond
Drive Thru
3210 N. Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77018
281-888-2906

 

No comments: