Monday, April 8, 2024

My French Croissant

Heard about French Wine Tasting in the Village area and went to explore.  This is made by Valerie from My French Croissant.

Of course what greeted me when I walked in were the beautiful eclair.  This is their chocolate mousse eclair.  It's nice and rich and definitely good quality chocolate.  It's not the same milk chocolate that you taste in your regular bakery.

Then she has a deal that's $20 for 6 macarons.  Of course, twist my arm there.  L to R: got Lemon Yuzu, Mango, and Blackcurrant.

Look at the beautiful pied.  So lovely, not crunchy and nice and soft as you bit into them.  The blackcurrant is a tad sweeter than I'd like.  The Mango is definitely my favorite, lucky that I got the last 2.  The Lemon Yuzu has a little zing but not over empowering.  

Valerie put a little table at the French Country Wines, and every Saturday they have open wine tasting.  Sometimes they even have the wine maker here to host them.  The wine selection is from all over France, pretty wide in terms of selections.  Then Valerie has her little table as a stop on your way out.  It's a pretty good deal.

My French Croissant
follow their Instagram for up-to-date pop ups.

 

No comments: