Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kata Robata

Mom and I were running errands, so we decided to stop in for some sushi
That day was super cold and I was inspired to get some ramen, except... (read on)
We splited the Caribbean roll, which has fried lobster, mango, spicy tuna, eel sauce and caviar.  Yum! 
I had the Shoyu Ramen.  Which does have couple pieces of pork, veggie, fish slices and egg.  I need to get more educated as to what the difference is compare to the other noodles they offered.  All I can tell  you is that I had intended to order Tonkatsu, but turns out, they sell out of that daily by 12:30p.  So, when they tell you they offer it at a limited of time, they really mean it.  Go early!

Kata Robata
3600 Kirby Ste H
Houston, TX 77098
713-526-8858
http://katarobata.com/

No comments: