Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sweet Paris

It's been a while since I had some crepe, so end up having breakfast at Sweet Paris.  Last time I was here, I was still eating for two.  Now that I'm not, it opens up half the menu of items that I can have, such as cheese and cream of sorts.
Instead, I had the Apple Cinnamon Creme Brulee.  I'm not exactly sure how it can be a creme brulee.  But they definitely achieved the Apple and Cinnamon portion of the program.  It has caramelized apple, cinnamon, dulce de leche cream inside.  Like I said, not sure how that qualifies as creme brulee' but it's sweet and I can't resist having sweets for breakfast.

It's not news that I'm not a big fan of SP, just happens that they are centrally located and definitely got the market cornered.  I'm still a big supporter of Melange Crepe or Lulu Blue's.  Just that one it's out of my way, and the other was burnt before opening.  I really view SP as my last resort to creperie.  Somehow the vibe of the place, especially the managers there always just doesn't jive with me.  Otherwise food is ok, greatful they have gluten free batter.

Sweet Paris
2420 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 
713-320-6266
http://www.sweetparis.com/

No comments: