Monday, March 30, 2015

Ding Ding HK Tea House

I saw it on my friend's FB feed that there's a new place opened up... of course, I have to go check it out.
This is same style as HK Cafe.  Tea Restaurant, which was invented during war time.  You can read the Wiki here.
 This is their Lemon Tea, you need to stir it up real good.  
 This is the Curry Brisket Rice.  It's actually pretty good, the meat is tender and the sauce is not too spicy.  It's goes well with the rice.  Frankly that broccoli may as well be a parsley because I didn't even touch it.  My only thing is that I'd would love to have more sauce to go with my rice.  Not to lick the plate or anything, but just finish the rice would be great.

How this works is that you go in, feel free to grab a menu and study it.  Then go to the cashier to order, and they do accepts credit cards.  Grab yourself a glass of water, utensils, napkins at the water station. Then find yourself a seat.  Within minutes, seriously, it's a few minutes, food shows up.  Service is quick.  And they open for breakfast at 7:30a, lunch begins at 11a, and dinner till 9p.

Ding Ding
9398 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, TX 
832-649-2230
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ding-Ding/1405400513098715


No comments: