Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Mitsuwa

Ever since I found Mitsuwa on my last trip, I basically find any excuse to go.
While the grocery shopping part is not big, but they do try to squeeze in alot in there.
One of my favorite parts of the Japanese grocery store, is the prepared food section.  I was there for dinner.  Unbeknownst to me, they start to mark down prices after 6pm.  I just happened to walk up at 6pm.  I got the Unaju and fried calamari.  I didn't pay more than $6 for my dinner.

Now granted, I spent way more in grocery because they have stuff that aren't usually found in Houston, but! In terms of dinner, that's pretty good.

I really like the Mitsuwa, they have a bakery, confectionary, food court, bookstore on top of alot of deals that you don't usually get.  So, totally worth a trip.

Mitsuwa
100 Legacy Dr
Plano, TX 75023
972-517-1715
http://mitsuwa.com/tp/

No comments: