Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mitsuwa Food Hall

Finally gotten a chance to Mitsuwa.  I wish I had more time, because there's alot here for a small little grocery store.
They have their own 'food court'.
True to any Asian Grocery store, they have their own food.  I actually bought a box of mixed nigiri, but was too hungry and ate it all before remembering to take a picture.  The other thing we get is these rice balls.  This one in particular has cooked salmon inside.  
First is the grocery store's bakery.  I was very curious because of this sign.  It said Curry Bread, but the title in Japanese, said something like bread for men. *note, I do not know a lick of Japanese, but I know my Chinese enough to paste it together.
These Manly Curry Bun is sitting under heat lamp and so we know it's nice and hot.
--We interrupt this post with a cute bear bread.--

By the way, it is too cute, and it's chocolate inside.  It's just too cute, so I had to take that home.
Ok, back to the Manly Curry Bun - it is fried on the outside....
... inside is filled...
... with curry and potato.  It's like a Curry dish designed for to go.  I will say, after  you've had this, it is very filling.  One is enough, unless you're going to share.

Also at the food court: Matcha Love, which is a well known brand in Japan.
They have matcha milkshake with boba.  They also have soft serve, hot tea, iced tea, matcha latte, and of course, shakes with bubbles.  You can find all sorts of Matcha Love products, mostly canned drinks, at Asian Grocery stores.  

Basically this area of Plano is very new, meaning, it wasn't there when I was growing up here.  With new population and new stores, but also new traffic.  It's not the easiest, so you have to pay very close attention.  The parking isn't huge, but the store itself isn't either.  You can definitely navigate thru.

Mitsuwa Food Hall
100 Legacy Dr
Ste 110
Plano, TX 75023
972-517-1715
http://www.mitsuwa.com/tp/

No comments: