Monday, April 30, 2018

Tiny No.5

Took my aunt and uncle to Tiny No.5.  Haven't been there forever.  Amazingly during the week, they get pretty busy for breakfast.  The crowd was interesting, when we arrived it was obvious business types that were having business meetings there.  By the time we were leaving, the shift had changed to a mom's group hour.  It was interesting to see the shift took place.
I got the Orange Julia, it's so refreshing... I highly recommend this to everyone.
My usual, Migas.  Delicious as ever.  It has eggs, sausage, potato, onions, cheese, tortilla bits, and verde salsa.  I really think that the sauce really did the trick.  It was not spicy, but has a kick to it.  Definitely spice it up and make it very flavorful.  I love their micas so much.  The scenery isn't bad either.

So, the parking lot at Tiny's is tiny.  So, bring patience.  As I mentioned earlier, the crowd changes from business talk to mommy talk.  But it does get packed and that translate to parking lot gets busy as well.  Street parking is an option, but watch the signs and respect the neighbors.

Tiny No. 5
3636 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-664-0141
https://www.tinyboxwoods.com/tinys-no5/


No comments: