Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Ramen Jinya

We were down at NASA, so decided to stop by and have some ramen.
I knew about the Ramen Jinya down in Clear Lake, but didn't get a chance to go there, figured no time better...
 ... sat at the bar, and love their bowls set up.  Our server was super talkative, and it was interesting with her big spurt of energy.
 I got the Tonkotsu Black, which is pork broth base, char siu (pork), sprouts, scallions, 60 degree eggs, nori (seaweed), garlic chips, garlic oil, fried onion and noodles.  I love their broth, and their char siu go together so well together, I just love it.  The noodles were just right, though I'd probably like for it to have more elasticity.  But over all a good dish.

I brought my aunt and uncle here, and they haven't had ramen for so long that they basically cleaned the bowl.  I guess that is a seal of approval if anything.  Haha.

Ramen Jinya
18299 Egret Bay Blvd
Houston, TX 77508
281-549-6609
https://jinya-ramenbar.com/locations/detail/nasa

No comments: