Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Melange Creperie

Came back to Melange Creperie.
I like that parking is convenient, and it being across from the park helps too.  We can grab a crepe and walk across to enjoy.
Here's their menu, love that they have both savory and sweet expanded from the food cart days.
I got the Vietnamese Coffee.  I felt that they didn't put enough condensed milk but too much coffee, so it's way bitter.  Of course, doesn't help that I let the ice melted and diluted everything too.
So, what did I get?  I got the Patty Special, of course!  It is strawberry and banana with Nutella.  It's one of my favorite combos of all time.
Get a better look.... yummmmm

I love their new location, there's plenty of parking in the complex, and enough the nearby businesses are busy, they still have enough parking.  The wait is not too long even when we went during breakfast time on a weekend.  They had a medium line but they have enough workers and crepe makers to make it in decent time.  The crepes are made to be to go, so you can enjoy it in or outside.  Either way, they're delicious.

Melange Creperie
711 Heights Blvd
#B
Houston, TX 77007
http://www.houstoncrepes.com/heights-location/


No comments: