Monday, April 16, 2018

North Italia

I always liked to go to North Italia.
Even for lunch time, it's a good idea to make a reservation.  Trust me, you won't be sorry for that.
Got my Arnold Palmer, I just love how they look before I mix it all up.
Zucca chips - if you get anything from here, it has to be the Zucca chips.  It is sliced zucchini and lightly fried.  You feel like you're eating something healthy, why not?!
I decided to get the Prosciutto pizza.  It obviously has prosciutto on it.  goat cheese and fig and arugula.  The whole pizza was on gluten free crust.  It's basically the crust is baked and they added the toppings after.  As you can see, none of them were baked into the pie.  It is personal size, but I would say that I basically ate half of it and decided to pick on the other half.  I love goat cheese and fig, MUST. FINISH.

Anyway, like I mentioned earlier, if you go there on a weekday, a reservation is highly recommended and trust me, if you do, you won't be sorry.  Lately the weather is nice and you can request to sit outside and enjoy the weather.  Parking is also convenient, you pull up to the garage on the side of the restaurant and there are escalators that get you to your car, easy peasy.

I will say, service has always been good, this time was a tad slower and I'm chalking it up as our server is somewhat new.  Otherwise, no issue with hostess, servers, or food.

North Italia
1700 Post Oak Blvd
Ste 190
Houston, TX 77056
281-605-4030
https://www.northitaliarestaurant.com

No comments: