Wednesday, June 15, 2016

North Italia

Went to meet up with some gal pals for lunch.
 I always liked their food, from salad to lasagna.  
 Got the Arnold Palmer, but they brought me the wrong drink for the refill.
One of my favorites from them is the Zucca Chips.  It's like eating air, except tastier.  I really love it!
Got the Prosciutto pizza.  They have goat cheese, arugula, and fig.  I find that more and more people copying the idea of prosciutto and fig.  It's very much a true contrast of sweet and savory right next to each other to show case the freshness in both.  Needless to say, I really enjoyed my pizza.  The only thing was that it was alot of me but no regrets for ordering this for sure!

They also have great pasta and gluten free pastas and other dishes.  One of these days I'll have enough time and room to have dessert and coffee which my friends told me is superb!  Reservation is highly encouraged.

North Italia
1700 Post Oak Blvd
Ste 190
Houston, TX 77056
281-605-4030
http://www.northitaliarestaurant.com

No comments: