Monday, June 13, 2016

Christi's Donut

Time to make the donut!  Well, for me, it's more like eat the donut!
I haven't been there since I moved out of the neighborhood.  I forgot how homey they are and how they truly are the family business that never got too big for their breaches.
 Grabbed an old fashion chocolate cake they were so nice to throw in 2 donut holes in there.  Except I  also grabbed a dozen of donut holes so that makes 14 donut holes.  Womp, whomp.  All the donuts and kolaches were in an old fashion display case.  Besides the donut variations, cream filled and different flavors, but they also have bear claws, cinnamon rolls are their number 1 seller. Different types of kolaches, and the lines is never stopping at that place.

Christi's Donuts & Kolaches
1103 W. Gray
Houston, TX 77019
713-524-4005


No comments: