Monday, June 20, 2016

Baby Barnaby's

Met up with a friend for breakfast.  I thought of Baby Barnaby's because it must've been years since I've gone there for breakfast.  
 I know for sure it was way before my kiddo came into the picture.  I basically stayed away from Baby Barnaby's because the house is homey and not that they're not kid-friendly, I just get claustrophobic between the tight seats and a screaming toddler.
 I love their nods to dogs, super cute dog bone with wings.
Got the corn beef hash, forgot how big that dish is.  Needless to say, I did not finish the entire plate, but everything on it was delicious.  No regret for sure.  Plus, I love their fresh squeezed juice, more pulp for me!  

I love that their staff is super friendly and patient.  We must've sat there for an hour to catch up, and not that they were busy and eyeing on our table for a turn over, but they wanted to make sure we got what we need, enough juice, enough coffee.  I always feel so welcome there!  Plus, when you go on a weekday, the wait is pretty much slim to none, so take advantage of that if you can.  I know my friend liked it so much that she came back and brought her family with her.  That said something.

Baby Barnaby's
602 Fairview
Houston, TX
713-522-4229
http://www.barnabyscafe.com


No comments: