Monday, March 14, 2016

North Italia

Had a work lunch to go to, and we love going to those...
I got to pick this time, and I picked North Italia.
Yummy Zucca Chips!  Thinly sliced Zucchini Chips... I can eat this all day!!!  It's healthy right?!
I split a salad and a pizza with a coworker.  So we got the Ceasar, I love how they have so much cheese on top of my salad, exactly how I like them!
We also go the Proscuitto Pizza, you obviously got the proscuitto meat, fig, topped with goat cheese & arugula, which the latter two were not baked into the pizza.  It does make it a bit messy, but each bit was delicious.  Highly recommend it.

I love how they have at least 2 server per table.  They have a main server and one person to make sure your drinks are filled and when the food is ready they run the food to you too.  So, you're never waiting too long, especially lunch time when they are packed all the time.   If you are in a rush, valet, they are pretty fast.  But if you have time, you can just drive past the entrance of the restaurant a bit, there's a small drive way to the garage.  They share the same garage as Peska & True Food.

North Italia
1700 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
281-605-4030
http://www.northitaliarestaurant.com/





No comments: