Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Borgo

I went back to Borgo, rather quickly since my last visit.
It's a quick stop for great food.
Since I didn't get coffee last time and the owner seemed disappointed, I'd figure I'll get one to try it out.
But not before getting a breakfast croissant.  It has meat, egg, and cheese.  Don't think this is just a mere sandwich, it was super filling.  They took the time to warm it up for me.  At first, I thought it was strange that they heated the paper that wrapped the sandwich.  But the result was that the croissant remain in tact.  It was still nice and warm when I got to my office.

Of course, I got the coffee (not pictured), they are super accommodating.  Whatever milk you want, they grid the beans as you order it, so it's super fresh.  It was a good cup of coffee.  Goes nicely with my breakfast croissant.

Borgo Food Station
3641 W. Alabama
Houston, TX 77027
832-940-2126
http://www.borgofoodstation.com

No comments: