Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Cafe Brasil

On a rare occasion that I got the morning off, and between appointments.  Snuck to Cafe Brasil to grab breakfast.
I got this nice and warm almond croissant.  I know you can't smell it, but it does have that freshly out of the oven smell.  Not only warm to my tummy but warm to my heart too.
In the midst of not knowing what to get, the barista person got me the Double Almond latte.  It wasn't too sweet and it does have flavor with almond milk, which in turn became triple almond latte.  Didn't do it by design, just happened that way.  The double almond latte had double the flavoring of almond syrup.  Plus my milk, since I'm lactose intolerant.  

Today turned out to be a real almond day.  Talk about not only double almond, but quadruple almond day.  I always liked Brasil, you can really hid here, and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.  I was chilling and people come and go.  There were several groups, some families that come here for the breakfast hour.  And this place can accommodate whichever and still be comfortable.

Cafe Brasil
2504 Dunlavy
Houston, TX 77006
713-528-1993
http://www.brasilcafehouston.com

No comments: