Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Ninfa's Galleria

In a galaxy long long ago, Ninfa's in the Galleria was by the skating rink.
Now you can find them at the corridor by the Nordstrom entrance.  Conveniently, they partnered with a pizza place and has this huge space, but you can still get seated and order dine-in.
We got queso, because it's not a Mexican food experience, if there's no queso.  Sadly, today's queso was a tad runny, ok cheesy, but too runny for my liking.  I mean, if I have to kill some calories, might as well be what I wanted, right?
I got the Spinach Enchilada, it has your Monterrey Jack cheese on top with the ranchera sauce with a side of rice.  Typically it comes with beans, but since I'm not a beans person, they were nice enough to switch it to rice for me.

Service was slow, but given that the mall doesn't have any 'proper' Mexican food, and I use that term loosely.  That's pretty much your option.  Lord knows, no one wants queso from Chipotle, so you can forget about that.   Sadly, it's a matter of convenience, not a matter of taste.

Ninfa's Houston Galleria
5135 W. Alabama 
Houston, TX 77056
713-877-9730

No comments: