Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tiny's Boxwoods

Mom wanted to get breakfast at Tiny Boxwood, and in truth, we haven't been there for a while too.
I enjoy going there during the week, just simply easier to get breakfast and not crowded.
First thing first, I must get a Orange Julia. I just happen toile my orange juice frothy, it's all.
Finally, got my midges.  Been trying to get midges around town for a while, finally.   Scramble eggs, sausage, cheese, potato, pepper, onions, tortilla strips, and definitely a MUST, salsa!

Like I said, lovely to be there during the weekday morning.  It's just more casual, less people, and the pace is slower.  Occasionally, you'll see businessmen talk business, but mostly everyone is there to get some jolt on the go.  Service is always great, you just have to get your own cup of coffee, if you're not getting anything fancy.  Otherwise, there's a barista that helps out at the bar will get you what you need.  It's beautiful outside now, go grab a coffee and a book and go out there.

Tiny Boxwoods
3614 W. Alabama
Houston, TX 77027
713-622-4224
https://www.tinyboxwoods.com/tiny-boxwoods/

No comments: