Tuesday, October 31, 2017

100% Taquito

Needed to grab a super quick dinner, and stopped at 100% Taquito
It's conveniently located by Southwest Freeway and Buffalo Speedway.  Plenty of parking.
I got the Pork Quesadilla.  I'm always amused that their quesadilla is the 'street' version, not the 'pie' version.  Or rather, open-faced version.  I got pork, chihuahua cheese, and pineapple.  Also got some fresh pico to go with it.  Love the taste of the grilled meat.  Nicely spiced and topped with my pico, it was perfect for me.  I just love it.  

Not pictured, Melon Drink, just love that too, not sure what about it, but totally up my alley.  Of course, if you sit there, you get to watch the Hispanic version of MTV, which is just as vale as US MTV, but at least the music makes you want to get up and dance.

100% Taquito
3245 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027
713-665-2900




No comments: