Thursday, September 4, 2014

100% Taquito

Sometimes for a quick dinner, I like to stop in 100% Taquito.
I just love that they play Mexico MV's (Music Videos) and the place is like a mini party place, while you eat.
Main reason for coming here is to get the Melon Drink, I'm addicted.
This is not the common quesadillas as we know it.  This is Mexican Quesadilla street style, which is very much like soft tacos.  I got the pork quesadilla with corn tortilla.  Inside the quesadilla, you get the meat, onion, cilantro, and of course cheese.  They use Chihuahua cheese, which is not over empowering in terms of flavors yet works well with everything together.

Ordering for dine in or to go is a jiff.  They do serve quick and you can add whatever add-ins you want.  They have pico bar and salsa bar for you to tweak the flavoring as you like.  Definitely a fast and easy meal.  I heard their tres leches cake is to die for, so that'll be on my list for the next visit.

100% Taquito
3245 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027
713-665-2900

No comments: