Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Coppa

Haven't been to Coppa a while, I missed their pasta. 
We like to go late lunch to beat the crowd.
Had to have an Arnold Palmer to cool down from the muggy-ness.
Anchovies.  We talked about it, and really think that they got a bad rep.  If you add it to some pasta, minus the lemony sauce, it can be a decent dish.  Do I want an entire entree with anchovies?  No, but it can accent alot of dishes if you only give it a chance.
I have to have my 'usual', which is Ragtoni with Prosciutto and parmesan cream sauce.  Of course, what you don't see is a side plate of more parmesan... I'm crazy for that cheese... So yummy! 

I like to come during 'off peak' it's easy to find parking either on the street, in the shopping nearby or in the garage.  It's also very easy to get seated.  Even they have a 'busy' morning, you can always grab a seat inside or out.  It's nicer out, and it's has a nice breeze sitting outside.   Just watch where you park to avoid getting ticketed, we've been there too.

Coppa Osteria
5210 Morningside
Houston, TX 77005
713-522-3535
http://coppaosteriahouston.com

No comments: