Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Aka

We love going to Aka, because it's Happy Hour all day Saturday and Sunday.  Plus, my favorite waiter works there, so I love it even more!
 I didn't know this, but Aka means red in Japanese, which explains all the red decor in the restaurant, duh.  LOL
 From the Happy Hour special, this is the Salmon Sampler, which has 2 pieces of sashimi, and 2 pieces of nigri.  The Salmon is nice and fresh, it's so tender it nears melts in your mouth.
We ordered a bunch of rolls to share.  Left to Right: Philadelphia roll, Salmon Roll, Tuna Roll, and Spicy Salmon roll.  Everything is fresh and it's lovely.  The spicy salmon is fiery hot because of the hot flakes but otherwise, the fish is good... I would say, I did not have anything there that's not fresh or not good.  That's why we like to come back time and time again.

Aka Sushi
2390 W. Alabama
Houston, TX 
713-807-7875
http://www.akasushi.net/

No comments: