Wednesday, June 18, 2014

AKA

Went to grabbed a quick lunch at Aka.  It has been a while since I was there.
I went during non busy time, around 1:30-ish.  That's a good time to go because there are hardly anybody there, and the service is superb!
Agedashi Tofu, I love it.
Tonkotsu Ramen, which has bone broth, roast pork, egg, fish cake, veggies, and seaweed.  The noodles are definitely store bought.  The broth was nice and the pork is definitely A plus.  They have the 50 degree egg, and that's definitely nice and yummy with the broth.  I will say this, do ask for the spice flake on the side.  For the little bit that I put in, I was sniffling non-stop.  So, unless you're used to the spice, do it little bit at a time.

Aka
2390 W. Alabama St
Houston, TX 
713-807-7875
http://www.akasushi.net/


No comments: