Monday, June 23, 2014

Doughmaker Foodtruck

Since I had a great experience last time, I decided to track them down.
This time they have a different sets of selection.
You see this day in particular has Cinnamon Sugar, Vietnamese Coffee, Orange Pistachio, Maple Bacon and of course Blueberry Lemon.
I love their Blueberry Lemon, you definitely smell it before tasting it.  Either way, it's a good pick.
Of course, I was there to try out the Vietnamese Coffee donut, you do smell it.  And it's it is ground coffee beans on top.  And I was worried that I would be hopping on caffeine but on the contrary, it wasn't as strong as I thought it'd be.

I guess I was a little surprise that the doughnut went from $2 to $3 a piece.  I get that it you have to sell enough to sustain the business.  And while they are good, I'm not sure at this price point, how often I can come back for their delicious doughnuts.  

Doughmaker 
Follow them on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DoughmakerHTX
And Like them on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/doughmakerdoughnuts

No comments: