Monday, June 16, 2014

River Oaks Donuts

For a quick drive thru, River Oaks Donuts is close by.
During the day, you can easily pull up and go inside.  If there's no parking in front, there is a small lot across the side street available.  Quick in and out.
Drive thru is quick and easy.  Instead of getting donuts, I got a bunch of donut holes. 
You can mix and match for half dozen, which is $1.50, or $2.99 for a dozen.  Otherwise, they are 25 cents per donut hole.
What I like about them is that they are filled.  Totally awesome.  This is Chocolate Cappuccino.
Chocolate donut
Cake glazed
Apple Fritter.  Yep, they have the mini apple fritter, which was what got me started to begin with.
Chocolate creme.
I also had Cinnamon Sugar too (top left). 

Overall, if you go during non-prime time, it is a quick in and out.  If you have to do the drive thru on a Friday, you'll be waiting for a bit.  Pricing for the donut holes, filled aren't bad.  Of course, I know you're thinking at Shipley's it doesn't cost 75 cents for a dozen.  But, they don't have fillings and you can't mix and match.  I've never seen a caked donut hole, but I know they exist.  So... that's what you're paying for.  Their normal donuts aren't bad either, but I normally go there for this novelty.  Keep in mind they close at 1pm.

River Oaks Donuts
3601 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77027
713-961-9458
http://www.riveroaksdonuts.com/


No comments: