Monday, May 12, 2014

Doughmaker

I heard my friend Julia had visited the Doughmaker Doughnuts, and being a sweets person, I can't resist.
I caught up with them at Midtown Mobile Food Park.  It's right down the street from HCC, by an overpass, so it's not exactly a romantic place to hang with all the noise.  But, the food is what I'm there for.
Sorry, this is upside down.  But there's 2 lemon blueberry, which I highly recommend.  There's a Caramel Apple, and the other is Pistachio.  The Caramel Apple is not as good as I had hoped.  But surprisingly the Blueberry Lemon was awesome.  Don't worry, I didn't eat all of these.  That said, both my mom and I tested and still highly recommend the Blueberry Lemon... so much so that we went back got another one for a friend because we felt that they MUST try it.

Doughmaker Doughnuts
follow them on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DoughmakerHTX

No comments: