Thursday, May 1, 2014

Triniti's Bake Sale

So I saw that they had a Pop Up Bakery at Triniti.  I have been there for dinner, never been there for bakery before.  
They have a very nice spread... I want everything.
I had the Dulce de Leche and Pineapple Upside Down macarons... look at how beautiful they are.  You can tell that everyone of the macarons were made with love.  And I love eating them... 
I got some Rocky Road cookies too... too bad they're not really my cup of tea... was hoping they would.
And a lovely and huge blueberry muffin.  I love their glace on top.  It definitely has some big blueberries in there.  The muffin itself was nice and fluffy too. 

Overall, it was lovely to have such a great spread available.  They are there every other Saturday morning from 10a-noon.  Fully functional bakery at the bar area.  This is all in an effort to help their Pastry Chef, Samantha Mendoza to open a bakery called FM903 bakery.  By the way, FM 903 is Westheimer Rd.  It was very nice and don't worry I didn't eat all of that in one setting.  

Triniti's Pop Up Bakery
2815 Shepherd Rd.
Houston, TX 77098
713-527-9090
http://www.trinitirestaurant.com/

No comments: