Monday, May 5, 2014

Cheesecake Factory

 A colleague invited me to lunch, and she picked Cheesecake Factory.  I haven't been there for a while. 
This is their Seared Ahi Tuna Salad.  You see the large pieces of tuna on the left.  Freshly sliced tomato on the right with avocado on top.  Mixed green with a little pesto.  And the vinaigrette has shallot and pepper.  Little of the vinaigrette will go a long way, so pour sparingly.

Overall, everything is very fresh and I never had that problem here ever.  The service is not their normal awesomeness, lunch crowd does get very busy for them during the week.  Not something I'm used to seeing because I usually come in the evening.  But, that won't deter me to return because their food is so good.

Cheesecake Factory
5015 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-840-0600

No comments: