Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kata Robata

I'm a bit behind with all the posts, this one is from Mother's Day.
Went to grab a quick lunch at Kata.  
Aji - Horse Mackerel & Chopped Scollop
Spicy Salmon Roll
Salmon & Soft Shell Crab Roll, it's pretty good.  Then again, I never had any roll or sushi from here that I didn't like.
As a Mother's Day special, they gave all mothers at each table a creme brûlée.  Since I had my baby with me, that was an obvious one for our server.  Which is my favorite thing there, the servers.  They are always attentive, knowledgable and friendly.  Now, then again, we do go when it's off peak hours, which is a good time as any to get good food and good service.  Not to mention easy parking in a very busy parking lot.

Kata Robata
3600 Kirby 
Suite H
Houston, TX 77098
713-526-8858
http://katarobata.com/ 

No comments: