Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kata Robata

When you're around the Upper Kirby, where would you go for sushi?  
Kata Robata, of course!
Just because it was right in front of me at the sushi bar: I had the seared peppered tuna, sake, and unagi.
This is the Charity Roll, which has soft shell crab, mango, unagi, sesame, masago.  This sounded good on the menu and decided to try it.  It was designed as a fundraiser for Chef Luis who is battling cancer.  While I am sad that he has to go thru that, but I'm super glad that they are doing something special for one of their own.  More importantly, the roll is so good that I told the chef that made it that they should consider making in a permanent item on the menu.  The roll cost $15 and 10 of which goes to the chef, so you should definitely go try it mainly because you'll be doing a great thing AND it's delicious... why the heck not?!

Kata Robata
3600 Kirby Dr. #H
Houston, TX 
713-526-8858
http://www.katarobata.com/

No comments: