Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Brasil

I haven't been to Brasil for a long time.  Once upon a time, we went there for live music (when I was in college).  Then, we went there for coffee (when I was single).  As life change, we went there for dinner (after I got married).  Now, we went there for breakfast (with my kid).
From a fellow mom, the trick is to get there early.  It is much more kid-friendly earlier in the day.  So we got there around 9am.  That is actually a good idea anyway, simply from a parking perspective.  The line to breakfast was short.  Ordered, placed my order, and grabbed a seat.  Within minutes, my omelet showed up.  So, I got: cheddar, bacon, mushroom omelet.  It came with giant slices of roasted potato, toasts, and a side of fruit.  For $10, that's pretty loaded.  That said, OJ for $4 that size was a tad steep. I like to come back and grab lunch next time.  They do have decent menu.

Brasil
2604 Dunlavy St
Houston, TX 77006
713-528-1993
http://cafe-brasil.net/index.html 

No comments: