Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Peli Peli

Came to Peli Peli for lunch.
Didn't even know that they have a business lunch.  It is $20 with 2 course.
You get soup or salad with the entree.  Some of the entrees come with 2 sides, it's a lot of food for $20.
We started with Stuffed Peppodews, which is cream cheese stuffed mini bell peppers with their Signature seasoning.  It's very good with a little bit of cole slaw. 
For entree, I got the Kingklip & Scallop
The sauce really did the trick.  The Kingklip came with a bed of spinach at the bottom, and chopped cooked scallop on top and all over.  It is very light and the sauce is awesome.
My 2 sides, I got South African Rice and sweet potato fries.  I will say that the rice didn't have as much flavors as I've tried it previously.  But, after having the fries, it was a lot of food, I was pretty stuffed anyway.

The lunch service is pretty good or we have a good service.  Food came out fast and definitely with business people in mind with quick turn around.  I will say that as hip as he decor is in there, depends on where you sit, the decor might hit just right where you can hear the other people's conversation echo.  The acoustic is due to the double vault and it arch it's way down and prone to echo.

Peli Peli
inside Galleria Mall
5085 Westheimer Rd
Ste B 2515
Houston, TX 77056
281-257-9500
https://www.pelipeli.com/

No comments: