Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Escalante

Met up with some friends at Escalante's for lunch.
First, we MUST get a margarita.  I love that they give you the little shaker so you don't have to ask for your refill.  There's at least a good 2 and a half serving of alcohol there.  
This is the beef Escalante Taco Salad.  There's a lot of lettuce, but they do give you steak meat instead of ground beef, which was what i thought they were going to give me.  And there are nice chunks of avocado and tomato.  There are also purple cabbage and of course the giant ring of onion.   It came with dressing, which I'd asked for it to be on the side and dip as I go, which is creamy based, but not ranch.  Not bad choice.  Now, the chips I kept nibbling on, however, a different story....

Escalante
Highland Village
4053 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77027
713-623-4200
http://www.escalantes.net




No comments: