Monday, November 13, 2017

Tacodeli

Been meaning to stop by since they opened...
 ... lucky that I got a chance today to stop by.
Got 2 breakfast tacos.  The wrapped one is Bacon, Egg, and Cheese.  For that one, I used the Verde salsa, which I think that made the taco really.  The other is the Jess, which has migas, jack cheese and avocado.  The migas is actually lighter than I'd thought.  I thought it would have the onions, tomato, and jalapeño with tortilla chips.  It has some, but not as a main, therefore with the avocado, it's not a heavy chunk of egg.  For the Jess, I used the Rojas salsa, must say, I'd like the Verde way better for sure.

I love how Austin-esque they are, of course, it's because they are Austin transplant.  It's very casual, you have a take out line and a dine in line.  The staff are friendly, and they just call out your name when your food is ready.  I'd definitely coming back and hang next time.

 Tacodeli
1902 Washington Ave
Houston, TX
713-357-7770
http://www.tacodeli.com/

No comments: