Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pappasito's Brunch

Totally did not expect to return to Pappsitos so soon... was just here not too long ago even 
This time we're here for brunch. 
Being a total light weight, I had the Prickly Pear Limeade, which was delicious and not too sweet.  It's definitely a great refreshing drink for a hot, humid day.
So happy the others wanted queso as well.  Glad to share, that way I don't look like a pig.  Otherwise, I can just put in a straw...
For my main meal, I got Migas.  That's pretty much my standard if they offer it.  Scrambled eggs with tortilla chips, literally chips not strips.  What you see on top are strips but not what's inside.  Cheesy goodness and pico is all in there.  Then crispy potato with lots of beans.  Since I'm not a huge fan of beans, that portion was pretty much untouched.  They were cilantro happy and gave each of us a big bunch.  

I like the cheese embedded in the eggs.  i think I would've liked it more if it's tortilla strips instead of chips because the chips gets all soggy and it's just mushy.  Overall, that's a lot of food.  Much like what I said earlier in the week.  It's food is always lots in terms of portion, definitely more bang for your buck.  That said, this meal, it was the company that made it great.

Pappsito's
2536 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77098
713-520-5066
https://pappasitos.com/location/66

No comments: