Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Osaka

It's been a while since I've been to Osaka.  That's really my go-to in a pinch.  I was in a pinch, hence here...
 As usual, they give you free appetizers, except, they stepped up the game and give you 2.  It's shumai on top, and the bottom is tempura bell pepper fish cake.
 Here's unagi hand roll.  It was a bit too stuffed and it's bigger than I remember.
I got the lobster and tuna roll.  It's actually quite delicious.  The lobster is tempura-ed in the inside with avocado, and top has the tuna and caviar and a bit of mayo.  

I like coming here because the service is good and at the end they give you ice cream dessert as you pay your bill.  That said, the price for the lobster and tuna roll is justified since it's lobster after all, so $19 is reasonable.  The unagi roll was $8, that was a tad steep.  Even 2 pieces of nigiri sushi was $7, and the quality is frozen, I have a problem with that.

Osaka
4001 Bellaire Blvd
Ste J
Houston, TX 77025
713-838-9812
http://osakahouston.com

No comments: