Thursday, July 25, 2019

Jade's Teahouse

So was at Rustic Brush, and had intended to go eat Poke' but unbeknownst to me, it had just closed.
So, ended up at the Bubble Tea place... yes, they serve food... so why not?!
Lots of add-ons for your drinks, they have milk tea, fruit teas, coffee, slushie, smoothie, and then there's variations and combinations thereof, so knock yourself out.
And this is the type of food they have, mostly fried food, but they have hot dogs & burgers too.
This is a 1/4 lb hot dog, they automatically doused on ketchup and mayo.  Not bad, but wish I have that control, because I wouldn't have put so much on there.  That's for $3.95.
Sesame balls, which I got on a whim, and it's $3 for the order.  
I got a peach green tea, and it's not too sugary, which is fine by me.

Overall, this is a quick grab-n-go type place.  Don't expect too much out of that.  It is located right next to the community college and by Home Depot, so there are alot of traffic stopping in for a quick Bubble Tea.   I imagine when school starts back up, there'll be more students stopping in for a break.    It's not a bad deal if you need food in a pinch, I do like the variety of choices for tea.

Jade's Teahouse
5475 West Loop South
Ste 170
Houston, TX 77081
281-974-1437




No comments: