Monday, July 15, 2019

Smashburger

Went for a quick burger and shake.
I love how they give you a full shake and then the left overs.  I just needed the water to wash it down.
So what did I get on my cheat meal.  I got a classic Smash and sans the pickle.  But that's still alot of food.  I can definitely taste the beef patty is much more fresh than other burger places.  I forgot to ask them to skip the cheese, but it wasn't bad at all.  Again, the freshness of the food was top notch.  The fries, I forgot to ask for Smashfries, the plain ones were ok.  I guess my eyes was hungrier than my stomach.  By the time the food arrived, I scuff all of the burger down, I had no room for fries, but the idea was good.

Smashburger
5220 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77005
713-343-0191
https://smashburger.com/menu/

No comments: