Monday, August 23, 2021

Churrazon

Finally made my way to Railway Heights Market.
One of my MUST STOP is Churrazon.

They have giant jars right there for you to look over.

Flavors get rotated, but since the cup is 32oz big, you can mix and match your flavors.  I got watermelon and mango mix.  I could also have a Chili Lime salt straw to go with my drink too.

For $8, that seems like a lot, but since it's 32 oz of agua fresca and all made in-house.  For work and time, it's a good deal.  They also have Choco-Banana, which is a banana dipped in chocolate but frozen.  I had my handful this trip, so maybe next time.  The food hall is closed Monday and Tuesday and there are tons of parking on the side, just need to pay attention to go to the right entrance.

Churrazon
Railway Heights Market 
8200 Washington Ave
Houston, TX 77007



 

No comments: