Thursday, August 5, 2021

Mia's Goodies

I am truly hooked on Mia's, I tell ya.
Lucky that I had a work function down the street, so that gives me a good excuse to stop by.

This time I got some mochi, they looked pretty fresh.

And of course, my favorite: mango sago with diced mango.  I know I ought to try the others but theirs is so good and easy to pick up that I'm willing to drive 30 mints for it.

So, what did I get?  I got (left) Red Bean, the middle yellow one is Salted Egg Yolk, 2 green tea, and 2 black sesame.  

The salted egg yolk, is salty.  I like the sesame, one of my favorite.  The Green tea is a bit too green tea for me but I like the red bean one wish there was more filling on that one.

The trick to the goodies here is to order ahead and then go shop for grocery and then come back for pick up.  Even when there wasn't a line, they were busy filling orders from pre-orders that were phone in, or private messages.

Mia's Goodies
3412 Hwy 6
Ste N
Sugar Land, TX 77478
832-532-0661
https://www.miasgoodies.com



 

No comments: