Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The Loop Churros

There's a new Churros place in the Rice Village.
The Loop is a Churros franchise from Cali.  They were having lion dances, giving out prizes, and these cake pop.

They are located at the formerly Cloud10, in the Rice Village.

The counter instead of having different ice cream flavors, they have different sprinkle options.

Their company motto: Life is Sweet, you can move the letters around like the magnet poems we used to like to do.

For grand opening, I went for the yummy...

I got the Chocolate Almonds glazed.  It came out nice and warm (even after a few pics I've taken).  It was perfect temperature to bite into.

Got the Watermelon Lemonade.  They do have small size or add $1.50 to get the bottle.

This is the Blue Raspberry Lemonade with mango jelly.  So the jelly was a good concept and maybe add that in small size drink instead of the bottle.  It was very hard to get it out of the bottle.  So note-to-self on that one.

Overall, I'm super excited that a churro place inside the loop is open.  I've been following couple food trucks around town, but either timing or location that's the problem.  Of course, I know I can order Churro as a dessert, and several places around town is worth doing.  But, you have to get a meal, when I just wan churro.  So I'm excited.  You can get it by itself with dip, with ice cream, with add-ons or half a dozen mix to go.  Look forward to coming back soon.

The Loop
5216 Morningside Dr
Houston, TX 77005
832-668-5456
https://www.theloopchurros.com





 

No comments: