Monday, December 6, 2021

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

Been dying to catch Brian & and Bitchin' cookies for a while now.
He mostly participate at weekend markets.  But there are lines and lines every time he goes... so I'm super curious.

First off, Thai Tea-ramisu (see what they did there, play on words... Tiramisu).  It has a strong scent of Thai Tea, but when you take a bite, it's light and fluffy.  Not too over empowering which you would've thought it might be from opening up the box and smelling it.  It is good nonetheless.  Thank goodness the slices are generous, but I can serious eat the whole thing by myself.

Then, the piece la resistance! I got the Bitchgiving Box, which has an assorted mix of cookies.

Individually packed, in case you're in a sharing mood.  Which I am not, of course.

This is the Earl Grey, Lavender, Blueberry.  First off, Earl Grey and Lavender, I've tried (tea - not cookie). Or Lavender and Blueberry I've tried (muffin - also not cookie).  But the mix of the 3 was interesting and got me curious.  I would say, as unusual as the combo, it mixed well and I really liked the Blueberry.  The little zing after taste with the Earl Grey makes me felt like I took a sip of the tea with my Blueberry cookie.   Definitely different but in a good way.

Next up: Vietnamese Coffee & Chocolate.  Urm, HELLO!  It's coffee & chocolate, what is there not to like.  I do appreciate that the cookie is not too sweet, it has a hint which is great for just a quick boost.

This is Ube (aka Taro).  The texture actually reminds me more of a brownie than a cookie.  I couldn't taste too much ube, to be honest.  But as a cookie it's not bad.

This is Raspberry Chocolate.  Again, the zing with the sweet mix well together.  I will say, white chocolate is very tame for me.  I like the zing.

This is Pumpkin Cookie Butter.  I can tell you that I definitely tasted cookie butter, cookie, and butter.  The pumpkin flavor, to me, was more from the cinnamon sprinkle than the pumpkin itself.

Here's a good o' fashion Chocolate Chip.  Nice and yummy, and buttery.  

 I have to int out that all of his cookies are thicc and chewy.  You don't get crunchy here.  All of them comes with instructions for reheat or store.  Brian is also super nice when dealing with him with pre-order.  He is a student who stress bake, and the results are these yummy goodness.  I know he also have a Matcha, hope to try that one soon.

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery
https://www.instagram.com/briansbitchinbakeryofficial/

 

No comments: