Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Maison Burdisso

It's been a while since I had Maison Burdisso's macarons.
So, when I saw them at the farmer's market recently, I was none too happy to line up.  No joke though, I was there about 40 mins after the market had started and they were already sold out on few of their rotating seasonal flavors. 

What did I get?  I got the Baked Apple but ate it on the way home.  It supposedly had a tad of alcohol in it, but couldn't taste it.

Then I got pistachios, always a crowd favorite.  And a Chocolate, that's a kid favorite.  Soft as ever, perfect 'feet', the filing was the right temperament, and stay neat and tiny.  Definitely need more of them.  When they say they're Parisian Macarons, they were not exaggerating.  Living up to every letter of that claim.

Maison Burdisso
http://www.maisonburdisso.com/

 

 

No comments: