Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Truluck's Dallas

It's been a long time since I've been to Truluck's
Got an Arnold Palmer to start - since it's lunch with coworkers, it was again an unleaded. 

I got a cup of Lobster Bisque.  It was so good, large lumps of lobster meat, and it is so filling.

I got the Crab Fried Rice, thinking that I could use some carbs, except all the space was taken up by the bisque.  But the fried rice wasn't bad.  I ate a couple of bites and boxed it up.

I will say, for a place this caliber I expected the service to be top notch.  We did get very attentive service when we first sat down.  There was also maybe another table in the area.  As the tables get filled, we got to see our fewer and fewer.  As a matter of fact, when I tried to pay, I couldn't even leave a card with a server to get the job done.  I had to make a trip to find someone to assist.  Definitely not one of my best experience here, which is very surprising for the brand.  Hope that is a one-time thing.

Truluck's Dallas
2401 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 75201
214-220-2401
https://trulucks.com/locations/dallas-texas/





 

No comments: