Monday, December 13, 2021

Moxie - Dallas

You got Moxie's? 
I was just there not too long ago... This time came in for lunch.

Got me an Arnold Palmer to start.  Not the leaded one, just the unleaded ones; which is, lemonade and iced tea.

I got the Seared Tuna salad.  It has edamame with avocado.  I think in terms of protein, they have overloaded them here between the fish and the avocado.  There are daikon, cashews, ginger sesame dressing.  I really liked this edamame dressing on the side too.  

Don't underestimate this plate, there are actually a lot of slices and this is actually a lot of food.  It was lovely, don't get me wrong; but it is actually heavier than it looked.  Not bad, but be prepared.

Moxie - Dallas
100 Crescent Court
Ste 140
Dallas, TX 75201
469-687-0050
https://us.moxies.com/restaurant-locations/tx/uptown-dallas-crescent


 

No comments: