Monday, May 20, 2024

Artisana

I'm so proud of myself to have found a legit hole in the wall. 
This little shop on Piedmont, it's not my usual stomping ground, but it's a pleasant find.

This little baked shop has croissant, kouign amann...

...Cinnamon Rolls, Pain aux Raisins...

... tarts and more croissants.

They also have loaf breads too.

Baguettes, organic loaves...etc.

I got a spinach, feta, tomoto tart.  It was really delicious and surprising as well.  Also got an Americano to have a well balanced breakfast.


Ahh my fav. pain aux raisins - growing up having it and not understand how hard it is to hunt for them now.  So whenever I get a chance, I grab one.  This one is actually pretty big, but delicious just the same.

The shop is small and in a small strip center. Plenty of parking but literally where you see the counter, it only take 2 people and the line become out the door.  That line however is non-stop, people grabbing breakfast or a loaf, the stream is steady. 

Artisana Bread
965 Piedmont Dr
#800
Houston, TX 77018
832-940-2129



 

No comments: