Saturday, August 1, 2009

Smashburger

Patty says:

They finally opened a Smash Burger in Houston.  So, we went on their opening day.  It was busy and the place is smaller than I thought it'd be.  Their 1/3lb burger is just right, not too heavy, not too soagy; that's because it's never frozen.  Yay for fresh meat!  Wow, that goes in so many levels.

They have their own version of fries and it was made with olive oil, rosamary and something else.   It's pretty good.  I think the best part is that they make their milkshake w/ Haagen Daas ice cream and boy oh boy, it's smooooooth.  YUM!

I think the best part is that after all that indulgence, I didn't feel like a piece of dead weight like you usually feel after a meal like that.  So, I chalk it up as good, thumbs up!

Smash Burger
5220 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, Texas 77005
713-343-0191

open 10-10

No comments: