Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Momoko

While in Austin, I made a trip to Momoko just to have their rice ball.  Sadly, there was a long wait, and I was just not in the mood to wait 40 minutes.
I got a Melon Green Tea, not too sweet and definitely refreshing for any day.
And a rice bowl.  Frankly, I was at first hesitant to report about this because they basically just heated up a frozen rice bowl.  But then I decided that you need to know because if you spent $4.95 for lunch, you should know that while it is tasty it's from the frozen section, which you can get for $3.25.

So here's my thing, if you made it on site, i.e. the rice balls, I'm willing to wait for a bit.  But if they try to push the rice bowls, know that you're getting a re-heated frozen dish.  Better off buying it yourself and eating it at the comfort of your own home.  May or may not be with the yummy tea, but just sayin'.

Momoko Gifts
705A West 24th Street
Austin, TX 
512-469-0232
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Momoko-Gifts/159993350347

No comments: